giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Rahman, Muntasir Raihan" <mrahm...@illinois.edu>
Subject RE: lookup and set partitions for a graph processing job
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:07:25 GMT
Thanks for the useful information!

Muntasir.

From: Walaa Eldin Moustafa [mailto:wa.moustafa@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 11:41 AM
To: user@giraph.apache.org
Subject: Re: lookup and set partitions for a graph processing job

I have not found any. In my case, I implemented MasterGraphPartitioner, and WorkerGraphPartitioner,
which are both specified in the GraphPartitionerFactory class (which you pass from the command
line).  MasterGraphPartitioner specifies the mapping from partitions to workers, and WorkerGraphPartitioner
specifies the mapping from vertices to partitions.

Thanks,
Walaa.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Rahman, Muntasir Raihan <mrahman2@illinois.edu<mailto:mrahman2@illinois.edu>>