giraph-user mailing list archives

From José Luis Larroque <larroques...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Giraph 1.1
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 23:30:10 GMT
Hi Tamer, i'm starting to use Giraph in Amazon EMR and i could see that you
already try build giraph with maven there. Did you analyse uploading your
giraph jar locally build with maven? I saw some questions in stack overflow
that are recommending that option instead of yours.

Thanks in advance!
Jose