giraph-user mailing list archives

From Walaa Eldin Moustafa <wa.moust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lookup and set partitions for a graph processing job
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 21:52:30 GMT
There is no explicit API, but there is an option to set the partitioning
strategy, which is giraph.graphPartitionerFactoryClass. The value of that
option is set to HashPartitionerFactory by default. So you can look up this
class and it will give you some information about the mapping you are
looking for.