giraph-user mailing list archives: September 2015

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
prateeksha varshney Custom partitioning in giraph Thu, 03 Sep, 10:21
von Domarus, Marven NettyClient java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused Fri, 04 Sep, 16:53
von Domarus, Marven NettyClient java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused Fri, 04 Sep, 16:53
von Domarus, Marven NettyClient java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused Fri, 04 Sep, 16:53
Flavian Jacquot Re: NettyClient java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused Fri, 04 Sep, 17:07
Flavian Jacquot Re: Custom partitioning in giraph Fri, 04 Sep, 17:32
Anton Petersson Re: How to Mon, 07 Sep, 09:48
Panagiotis Liakos how should I configure ByteArrayEdges<IntWritable, NullWritable>? Mon, 07 Sep, 13:59
José Luis Larroque Re: OutOfMemory error while reading byes from edges in yarn Tue, 08 Sep, 03:47
Anton Petersson How can I build giraph 1.1.0-hadoop2 distribution from the source? Tue, 08 Sep, 09:46
José Luis Larroque java.io.IOException: ensureRemaining: Only * bytes remaining, trying to read * Tue, 08 Sep, 23:01
Vitaly Tsvetkoff How to specify filtering in hbase "query" during input superstep Wed, 09 Sep, 06:44
Roman Shaposhnik Re: How can I build giraph 1.1.0-hadoop2 distribution from the source? Thu, 10 Sep, 00:40
Anton Petersson Re: How can I build giraph 1.1.0-hadoop2 distribution from the source? Thu, 10 Sep, 11:09
Roman Shaposhnik Re: How can I build giraph 1.1.0-hadoop2 distribution from the source? Thu, 10 Sep, 15:20
Anton Petersson Re: How can I build giraph 1.1.0-hadoop2 distribution from the source? Thu, 10 Sep, 19:27
José Luis Larroque Re: java.io.IOException: ensureRemaining: Only * bytes remaining, trying to read * Sun, 13 Sep, 02:50
lewis john mcgibbney [ANNOUNCE] Apache Gora 0.6.1 Release Tue, 15 Sep, 06:26
Cristian Vidal Silva Reading Two Graphs Sun, 20 Sep, 15:20
Thomas Karampelas Way to find the worker id of a given vertex id Mon, 21 Sep, 18:00
Kenrick Fernandes PartitionBalancing failure on Giraph 1.1.0 Mon, 21 Sep, 20:38
Flavian Jacquot Re: Way to find the worker id of a given vertex id Tue, 22 Sep, 06:42
Flavian Jacquot Re: Way to find the worker id of a given vertex id Tue, 22 Sep, 06:54
prateeksha varshney running giraph job and hadoop job alternatively in a chain Tue, 22 Sep, 09:14
Thomas Karampelas Re: Way to find the worker id of a given vertex id Tue, 22 Sep, 12:12
Khaled Ammar Why failed jobs do not exit ! Wed, 23 Sep, 09:31
José Luis Larroque Re: Why failed jobs do not exit ! Sat, 26 Sep, 02:18
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 20191
Apr 20191