giraph-user mailing list archives

From Anton Petersson <a.o.peters...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I build giraph 1.1.0-hadoop2 distribution from the source?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:27:54 GMT
Dear Roman,

Thanks again for your reply. Sorry for not formulating my problem clearly.
My exact question is the following:

How do I build giraph-dist-1.1.0-hadoop2-bin.tar.gz
(https://archive.apache.org/dist/giraph/giraph-1.1.0/giraph-dist-1.1.0-hadoop2-bin.tar.gz)
from giraph-dist-1.1.0-src.tar.gz
(https://archive.apache.org/dist/giraph/giraph-1.1.0/giraph-dist-1.1.0-src.tar.gz)?

Please note that, it's NOT "giraph-dist-1.1.0-bin.tar.gz", but
"giraph-dist-1.1.0-hadoop2-bin.tar.gz" that I need.

Ultimately I only wish to know how to achieve this, which should be 100%
feasible.
As trivial as it sounds, but I don't know how yet. I would very much
appreciate if your could tell me the answer to this.

Cheers,
Anton