giraph-user mailing list archives

From José Luis Larroque <larroques...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why failed jobs do not exit !
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2015 02:18:40 GMT
Hi Khaled,

When you don't have enough memory and giraph try to create a container and
fails, it will try to do it again and again, until it can or until it reach
the maximum attemps, for example. In my case, for solving this problem i
have to modify several configurations files in my cluster in order to get
all working.

You should look the logs of that mapper and understand better what is
happening.

Bye
Jose