giraph-user mailing list archives

From José Luis Larroque <larroques...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graph 1.1.0 - Worker failed during input split (currently not supported)
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 04:03:11 GMT
Thanks sonja for your answer. I check *core-site.xml* and *mapred-site.xml*
on all nodes of the cluster. Also* yarn-site.xml* and
*$HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys*.

I looked for hdnode01, hadoop100 and hadoop101 using grep like this:
*sudo grep -Riol "hadoop101" $HADOOP_HOME*

I also search in $GIRAPH_HOME. I couldn't find any letter in uppercase.

*grep -io* lets us search without giving attention to upper or lowercase
letters, just search the value. I used it for searching if i have some
uppercase letters for those values.

I'm starting to believe that must be related, maybe, with something else.
Anyway, help is always welcome!! :D

Bye!

> Hi there!
>
> Have you checked your hadoop config files ($HADOOP_HOME/conf)?
> especially $HADOOP_HOME/conf/*core-site.xml*
> and $HADOOP_HOME/conf/*mapred-site.xml*
>
> And you might also want to check in your ~/*.ssh/config* - if you have
> one.
>
> Hope that helps :)
> Sonja
>

> Am 11.08.2015 um 03:46 schrieb José Luis Larroque:
>
> Hello everybody. I'm executing a BFS algoritm on giraph, and i hit with
> this error. I searched for uppercase letters in the following files:
>
> /etc/*hostname*
> /etc/*hosts*
>
> /usr/local/hadoop/zookeeper/conf/*zoo.cfg* (contains zookeeper
> configuration)
> /usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*masters*
> /usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*slaves*
>

> In my entire cluster (one master and two child nodes)*. *I couldn't find
> a single uppercase letter in those configurations files. My nodes have this
> names:
>
> *hdnode01 *
>
> *hadoop100 *
> *hadoop101*
>
> Is there any file left that i should check in order to detect where is my
> mistake? This problem can be related with any other configuration problem?
>
> Thanks Alessio for your contribution, you help me a lot writing this, and
> you could help me a lot more if you help me here !! :D
>
> Bye!
> Jose Luis Larroque
>
> Pd: Numbers aren't considered uppercase letters... right?

>> Hello everybody
>>
>> I’m here to share my experience with the error “Worker failed during input split
(currently not supported)”. I have seen several help requests in this mailing list asking
for help for this kind of situation, so I’d like to share my experience: it could help at
least some of you.