giraph-user mailing list archives

From José Luis Larroque <larroques...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graph 1.1.0 - Worker failed during input split (currently not supported)
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 01:46:07 GMT
Hello everybody. I'm executing a BFS algoritm on giraph, and i hit with
this error. I searched for uppercase letters in the following files:

/etc/*hostname*
/etc/*hosts*

/usr/local/hadoop/zookeeper/conf/*zoo.cfg* (contains zookeeper
configuration)
/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*masters*
/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*slaves*

In my entire cluster (one master and two child nodes)*. *I couldn't find a
single uppercase letter in those configurations files. My nodes have this
names:

*hdnode01*

*hadoop100*
*hadoop101*

Is there any file left that i should check in order to detect where is my
mistake? This problem can be related with any other configuration problem?

Thanks Alessio for your contribution, you help me a lot writing this, and
you could help me a lot more if you help me here !! :D

Bye!
Jose Luis Larroque

Pd: Numbers aren't considered uppercase letters... right?

> Hello everybody
>
> I’m here to share my experience with the error “Worker failed during input split
(currently not supported)”. I have seen several help requests in this mailing list asking
for help for this kind of situation, so I’d like to share my experience: it could help at
least some of you.