giraph-user mailing list archives

From José Luis Larroque <larroques...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graph 1.1.0 - Worker failed during input split (currently not supported)
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 04:30:45 GMT
Finally, this problem was related to something else...in one container says
"*Worker failed during input split (currently not supported)*" but in
another one says a *totally different error*. I will send a separate email
for this. But i leave this here for documentation purposes.

Bye and thanks!
Jose

> Thanks sonja for your answer. I check *core-site.xml* and
> *mapred-site.xml* on all nodes of the cluster. Also* yarn-site.xml* and
> *$HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys*.
>
> I looked for hdnode01, hadoop100 and hadoop101 using grep like this:
> *sudo grep -Riol "hadoop101" $HADOOP_HOME*
>
> I also search in $GIRAPH_HOME. I couldn't find any letter in uppercase.
>
> *grep -io* lets us search without giving attention to upper or lowercase
> letters, just search the value. I used it for searching if i have some
> uppercase letters for those values.
>
> I'm starting to believe that must be related, maybe, with something else.
> Anyway, help is always welcome!! :D
>
> Bye!

>> Hi there!
>>
>> Have you checked your hadoop config files ($HADOOP_HOME/conf)?
>> especially $HADOOP_HOME/conf/*core-site.xml*
>> and $HADOOP_HOME/conf/*mapred-site.xml*
>>
>> And you might also want to check in your ~/*.ssh/config* - if you have
>> one.
>>
>> Hope that helps :)
>> Sonja
>>

>> Am 11.08.2015 um 03:46 schrieb José Luis Larroque:
>>
>> Hello everybody. I'm executing a BFS algoritm on giraph, and i hit with
>> this error. I searched for uppercase letters in the following files:
>>
>> /etc/*hostname*
>> /etc/*hosts*
>>
>> /usr/local/hadoop/zookeeper/conf/*zoo.cfg* (contains zookeeper
>> configuration)
>> /usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*masters*
>> /usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*slaves*
>>

>> In my entire cluster (one master and two child nodes)*. *I couldn't find
>> a single uppercase letter in those configurations files. My nodes have this
>> names:
>>
>> *hdnode01 *
>>
>> *hadoop100 *
>> *hadoop101*
>>
>> Is there any file left that i should check in order to detect where is my
>> mistake? This problem can be related with any other configuration problem?
>>
>> Thanks Alessio for your contribution, you help me a lot writing this, and
>> you could help me a lot more if you help me here !! :D
>>
>> Bye!
>> Jose Luis Larroque
>>
>> Pd: Numbers aren't considered uppercase letters... right?

>>> Hello everybody
>>>
>>> I’m here to share my experience with the error “Worker failed during input
split (currently not supported)”. I have seen several help requests in this mailing list
asking for help for this kind of situation, so I’d like to share my experience: it could
help at least some of you.