giraph-user mailing list archives

From Sonja Koenig <sonja.koe...@uni-ulm.de>
Subject Re: Graph 1.1.0 - Worker failed during input split (currently not supported)
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 08:38:46 GMT
Hi there!

Have you checked your hadoop config files ($HADOOP_HOME/conf)?
especially $HADOOP_HOME/conf/*core-site.xml*
and $HADOOP_HOME/conf/*mapred-site.xml*

And you might also want to check in your ~/*.ssh/config* - if you have one.

Hope that helps :)
Sonja

Am 11.08.2015 um 03:46 schrieb José Luis Larroque:
> Hello everybody. I'm executing a BFS algoritm on giraph, and i hit
> with this error. I searched for uppercase letters in the following files:
>
> /etc/*hostname*
> /etc/*hosts*
>
> /usr/local/hadoop/zookeeper/conf/*zoo.cfg* (contains zookeeper
> configuration)
> /usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*masters*
> /usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*slaves*
>

> In my entire cluster (one master and two child nodes)*. *I couldn't
> find a single uppercase letter in those configurations files. My nodes
> have this names:
>
> *hdnode01
> *
> *hadoop100
> *
> *hadoop101*
>
> Is there any file left that i should check in order to detect where is
> my mistake? This problem can be related with any other configuration
> problem?
>
> Thanks Alessio for your contribution, you help me a lot writing this,
> and you could help me a lot more if you help me here !! :D
>
> Bye!
> Jose Luis Larroque
>
> Pd: Numbers aren't considered uppercase letters... right?

> <mailto:ingarleo@icloud.com>>:
>
>     Hello everybody
>
>     I’m here to share my experience with the error “Worker failed during input split
(currently not supported)”. I have seen several help requests in this mailing list asking
for help for this kind of situation, so I’d like to share my experience: it could help at
least some of you.