giraph-user mailing list archives

From Sonja Koenig <sonja.koe...@uni-ulm.de>
Subject Re: Problem with simple shortest path
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:49:38 GMT
Hi!

Hadoop 2.6.0 should be fine with any version of Giraph - including 1.1.0.

However, it is VERY important to have the correct version of maven. You
definitely have to be higher than Maven 3!
If you've installed maven by */apt-get install maven/*, you can easily
check the package version by executing */apt-cache policy maven/* or
something similar.
I have nooooo idea why your two commands give you different versions,
but I usually checked with mvn -version :D
If you are unsure, better install it again if that's not too big of a
problem..

Have a nice sunday!
Sonja