giraph-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Edunov <edu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InMemoryVertex Format(s)
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 17:34:39 GMT
Hi Khaled,

As far as I know, InMemory input and output formats are only used in test
cases.
Can you elaborate more on why do you want to use I/O formats? You can use
different computation classes within one application and you don't need to
do I/O between them. All intermediate results can be kept in vertex and
edge data.

Regards,
Sergey Edunov