giraph-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Vidal Silva <vidal...@msu.edu>
Subject How To Define and Link New Input and Output Formats
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 12:14:07 GMT
Hey everyone.

Currently, I need to read vertices in the format [Id, Val1, Val2,
[[taget1, weight1], [target2, weight2]..]], and I want out  simply
simply , for each vertex, the sum of its values... For example,
tiny_graph.txt is:

[0,1,2,[[1,1],[3,3]]]
[1,3,4,[[0,1],[2,2],[3,1]]]
[2,5,5,[[1,2],[4,4]]]
[3,6,7,[[0,3],[1,1],[4,4]]]
[4,8,9,[[3,4],[2,4]]]

So, the output would be like:
0,3
1,7
2,10
3,13
4,17

What must I do to achieve this goal? What classes Do I have to define?
How Do I link these classes?

I hope to get replies to get this goal to advance on my research.

--
Cristian Vidal Silva
Computer Engineer

Chilean Fulbright Scholar