giraph-user mailing list archives

From "G.W." <gwindel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Giraph + HBase – How to define HBase connectivity properties?
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 14:13:29 GMT
Hi Lukas,

I am familiar with how to connect to HBase/Zookeeper, however in the
context of Giraph and the HBaseVertexInputFormat class, how does that work?

For example, TableEdgeInputFormat in org.apache.giraph.io.hbase.edgemarker
extends HBaseVertexInputFormat, but I don't see how you pass HBase details
especially when executing a Giraph job through the command line.

Also, extending HBaseVertexInputFormat overrides
checkInputSpecs(Configuration conf), what does that do?

Thanks