giraph-user mailing list archives

From Anna Xenaki <axen...@mail.ntua.gr>
Subject giraph-netbeans -simple question
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 12:43:21 GMT
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience I found your mail via giraph mailing
list. Im new in Giraph.
I want to run a giraph job via netbeans. I have imported all libs in
project , and installed hadoop 2.5.2 Giraph 1.1.0 in ubuntu 14.04.
I created Java classes FbGraphInputFormat, FbGraphMessage,
FbGraphOutputFormat,FbGraphState, KatzReduce

public class KatzReduce extends BasicComputation<Text, FbGraphState,
DoubleWritable, FbGraphMessage> {
public class FbGraphState implements Writable {
public class FbGraphOutputFormat  extends
TextVertexOutputFormat<Text,FbGraphState,DoubleWritable>{
public class FbGraphInputFormat extends TextVertexInputFormat<Text,
FbGraphState, DoubleWritable> {
class FbGraphMessage implements Writable{

MY QUESTION is simple I want to run my java project from netbeans I dont
know how . I dont have a main class and do not know to start a giraph
job that does exactly what KatzReduce.java says.

I added in the run of the project the arguments infile_location_path
outfile_location_path

Do I create a main method saying what? I cannot find any documentation
on deploying giraph projects from scratch so any help would be of great
assistance.

Thanks in advance, Anna