giraph-user mailing list archives

From Alessio Arleo <ingar...@icloud.com>
Subject Sent Messages and Aggregate Sent Messages
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:05:10 GMT
Hello everybody

Sorry to bother you, but there’s something I would like to ask. I am collecting data on
some test runs I made and when looking at the Giraph Stats on the job page the “Sent Message”
field is always “0”, while the “Aggregate sent message” field shows a more realistic
value.

What’s the difference between those two fields and how come I am experiencing this behaviour?

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Ing. Alessio Arleo

Dottorando in Ingegneria Industriale e dell’Informazione

Dottore Magistrale in Ingegneria Informatica e dell’Automazione
Dottore in Ingegneria Informatica ed Elettronica

Linkedin: it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo <http://it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo>
Skype: Ing. Alessio Arleo

Tel: +39 075 5853920
Cell: +39 349 0575782