giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Ing. Alessio Arleo" <ingar...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Sent Messages and Aggregate Sent Messages
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:48:08 GMT
Makes sense. Thank you very much :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ing. Alessio Arleo

Dottorando in Ingegneria Industriale e dell’Informazione

Dottore Magistrale in Ingegneria Informatica e dell’Automazione
Dottore in Ingegneria Informatica ed Elettronica

Linkedin: it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo <http://it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo>
Skype: Ing. Alessio Arleo

Tel: +39 075 5853920
Cell: +39 349 0575782

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> On 27 Apr 2015, at 11:54, Lukas Nalezenec <lukas.nalezenec@firma.seznam.cz> wrote:
>
> Hi
> I think that Sent Message counter is set to 0 at the end of each iteration. It has got
valid value only in the middle of iteration.
> Lukas
>
> On 27.4.2015 10:05, Alessio Arleo wrote:
>> Hello everybody
>>
>> Sorry to bother you, but there’s something I would like to ask. I am collecting
data on some test runs I made and when looking at the Giraph Stats on the job page the “Sent
Message” field is always “0”, while the “Aggregate sent message” field shows a more
realistic value.