giraph-user mailing list archives

From Trung Nguyen <trung.nguyen.0...@gmail.com>
Subject No output found in Hadoop output path
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:35:48 GMT
Hello guys,

I am trying to run the SimpleShortestPathComputation and
SimplePageRankComputation by running the command on Giraph Quick start site.

I do understand the command: it specifies the vertex input format as
JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat, vertex input path as
/user/hduser/input/tiny_graph.txt, vertex output format is
IdWithValueTextOutputFormat and it also specifies the output path.

But I do not get any output after running although the code runs fine and
no errors occurred. The input format is copy from the site and paste into a
text file.

Please take a look at the attachment for the log file in xml format found
in Hadoop output path.
I am pretty new to Giraph so I do need a running example to see exactly
what's happening.

Also I have a question: is this example project directly from Giraph
community? Link:
https://apache.googlesource.com/giraph/+/old-move-to-tlp/src/main/java/org/apache/giraph/examples/

I tried to compile the file SimpleShortestPathsVertex.java and I got many
errors: such as
import org.apche.giraph.lib.*;
lib class is not found.

Many thank and I look forward to hearing from you soon.