giraph-user mailing list archives

From MengXiaodong <mengxiaodong1...@gmail.com>
Subject How to format Giraph input dataset
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 05:37:05 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to Giraph, now I successfully ran my first example by following the instruction on
Giraph - Quick Start. However, I met a question when I write my own Giraph code.

In the "quick start", The format of input graph is as following:

[0,0,[[1,1],[3,3]]]
[1,0,[[0,1],[2,2],[3,1]]]
[2,0,[[1,2],[4,4]]]
[3,0,[[0,3],[1,1],[4,4]]]
[4,0,[[3,4],[2,4]]]

But the graphs (like Facebook, twitter social network) datasets downloaded from public websites
are in various format. How can I transform a graph into the standard Giraph graph like the
above one?

For example the WikiTalk graph as blow, which is a directed graph. Directed edge A->B means
user A edited talk page of B.

# FromNodeId	ToNodeId
0	1
2	1