giraph-user mailing list archives

From Flavian Jacquot <tki1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: very important question about partitioning and final combination
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 18:30:03 GMT
Hi, I'm not an expert but I may have answers to your questions.
For 1) A vertex belong to only 1 partition see
https://www.mail-archive.com/user@giraph.apache.org/msg01872.html
For 2) You could use a master computation and an aggregator which count the
number of active vertex, when it drop to 0 you can execute what you want
then call haltComputation() in the master.

Good evening,
Flavian