giraph-user mailing list archives

From Alessio Arleo <ingar...@icloud.com>
Subject Giraph 1.1.0 vs 1.0.0
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 16:06:16 GMT
Hello everybody :)

I have programmed a few jobs for Giraph 1.0.0 and now I would like to upgrade them to be compatible
with Giraph 1.1.0. I have a few question though, and I can’t find a guide online (poor googling
maybe, if you know one just point me there and accept my excuses).

However, I would like to ask you just one question: how come the Computation interface supports
two types of messages (incoming and outgoing)?

Thanks for your time :)

Ing. Alessio Arleo

Dottorando in Ingegneria Industriale e dell’Informazione

Dottore Magistrale in Ingegneria Informatica e dell’Automazione
Dottore in Ingegneria Informatica ed Elettronica

Linkedin: it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo <http://it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo>
Skype: Ing. Alessio Arleo

Tel: +39 075 5853920
Cell: +39 349 0575782