giraph-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Nolte <...@daslaboratorium.de>
Subject ClassNotFoundException GiraphYarn Task with Giraph 1.1.0 for Hadoop 2.5.1
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2014 22:41:36 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have been developing a Giraph application and now wanted to try it on my four-machine cluster
running Hadoop 2.5.1.

My Giraph application is packaged with Giraph 1.1.0-RC1 and all its dependencies.

I’ve built Giraph and installed it into my local repository using the hadoop_2 profile running
and built my application as a jar with all dependencies (with giraph-core 1.1.0-RC1).

My application runs nicely with GiraphRunner and one worker on my local machine and on the
cluster’s master. But as I have a small Hadooop 2.5.1 cluster, I need to use GiraphYarnTask
to utilize all its workers.

Running my application results in a ClassNotFoundException for GiraphYarnTask.

Any idea?

Philipp