giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Alessio Arleo" <ingar...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Giraph for Hadoop 2.5.x and 2.6.0 -- SASL_PROPS variable error
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 08:21:10 GMT
Thank you very much Philipp for your kind answer :) In the end I managed to compile giraph
1.1 for hadoop 2.6.0 on PURE_YARN profile by removing the STATIC_SASL_SYMBOL but when I tried
to run the example algorithms the computation resulted in an error (a container returned a
mysterious “127” error code). To be honest, for me Giraph 1.1.0 is not working at all
(even when building it on the hadoop_2 or hadoop_1 profiles), on Yarn and on MR either; I
had to rollback to Giraph 1.0.0 on Hadoop 1.2.0 to be able at least to run the shortest path
example. But that’s off-topic.

I think that this issue could be marked as “resolved” because I was able to build it in
the end, but I am not sure that the software built is a working jar.

Dott. Alessio Arleo

Dottorando in Ingegneria Industriale e dell’Informazione

Dottore in Ingegneria Informatica ed Elettronica
Dottore Magistrale in Ingegneria Informatica e dell’Automazione

Linkedin: it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo <http://it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo>
Skype: Dr. Alessio Arleo

Tel: +39 075 5853920
Cell: +39 349 0575782