giraph-user mailing list archives

From Arghya Kusum Das <arghyakusumdas2...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help on simple text based giraph input format
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 00:22:40 GMT
Hi,
This is the first time I am trying to deal with giraph input format class
and need some help.

I have a simple Graph like following:

AAA  AAT  AAG
AAC  ACG ACT
AAG AGT  AGA
AAT ATT
ACG CGA
ACT CTG CTT CTC

The first column is the vertex id and the following are the edges
(Adjacency list).

Is there any predefined input-format in giraph for this?
If so what is that? And if not can anybody provide a simple class for that?

--> It is not possible to come up with different integer ids for different
nodes. Because the vertex id can be even more than 50 characters (It is
just a simple excerpt).  So I need a very simple text based vertex input
format where each line represents a vertex and its outgoing edges
(adjacency list).
--
Thanks and regards,
Arghya Kusum Das