giraph-user mailing list archives

From Khaled Ammar <khaled.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to traverse a linear list (line graph) parallely in giraph?
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 02:08:49 GMT
I don't think Giraph is suitable for this task because in this case you
probably want to visit graph vertices in order which leaves no chance for
parallelization. In fact, even running a shortest path query on such graph
will not perform as good as it would in  web or social network graphs.

These are my two cents. Happy new year :)
-Khaled

--
Thanks,
-Khaled