giraph-user mailing list archives

From nishant gandhi <nishantgandh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to compile giraph-debugger
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 10:18:39 GMT
hi semih,

problem solved. protoc had some problem.
it was giving message : protoc: error while loading shared libraries:
libprotoc.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and ldconfig saved the day. Thanks for directing my attention towards
protocol buffer.

 looking forward for the talk. have a happy holidays.

Nishant Gandhi
M.Tech. CSE
IIT Patna