giraph-user mailing list archives

From nishant gandhi <nishantgandh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to compile giraph-debugger
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 07:58:20 GMT
hi semih,

I have already installed protocol buffer. "protoc" command is also working
with same user as of giraph & graft. I have also given 755 permission to
all the files.

Regarding the skype talk, The tool you people built is great and I want to
know how I can contribute from my side. There is no hurry. I don't want to
bother you much. Friday night is also great for me.

Thanx

Nishant Gandhi
M.Tech. CSE
IIT Patna