giraph-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Can't complete Shortest Path Example: error code 127
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 22:59:14 GMT
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Dr. Alessio Arleo <ingarleo@icloud.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody
>
> I managed to compile Giraph 1.1 for Hadoop 2.6.0 with pure_yarn maven
> profile. I am running on a VM environment so I took the necessary actions as
> listed in the Giraph Quick Start Guide.

I think it would be fair to say that with Giraph on YARN you're running
a configuration that hasn't been as much validated as Giraph on MR.
Not to say you're on your own. More like: you're among a few users
and collectively you guys may be on your own ;-)

Patches, of course, are always welcome.

Thanks,
Roman.