giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Dr. Alessio Arleo" <ingar...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Giraph 1.1.0 javadoc
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:48:02 GMT
Nevermind, i managed to solve the issue myself.

If someone happens not to know how to find the apidocs (like me, a few minutes ago), you should
know that once Giraph is built, you can find the apidocs inside "target/site/" of the built
module folder.

Cheers :)

Dott. Alessio Arleo

Dottorando in Ingegneria Industriale e dell’Informazione

Dottore in Ingegneria Informatica ed Elettronica
Dottore Magistrale in Ingegneria Informatica e dell’Automazione

Linkedin: it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo <http://it.linkedin.com/in/IngArleo>
Skype: Dr. Alessio Arleo

Tel: +39 075 5853920
Cell: +39 349 0575782