giraph-user mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Enabling Giraph Level Loggin - Hadoop-2.2.0
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:41:09 GMT
Hi,

I am running Apache Giraph 1.1.0 in Hadoop 2.2.0  as an
mapreduce application. But I could not find the Giraph logs.

It will be great if someone could tell me how to enable Apache giraph
 logging.

Also, I see that group collects very detailed runtime statistics, how can I
collect those stats?

Thanks,
Charith

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramaarachchi

Tel  +1 213 447 4253
Web  http://apache.org/~charith <http://www-scf.usc.edu/~cwickram/>
<http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/>
Blog  http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/
<http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/>
Twitter  @charithwiki <https://twitter.com/charithwiki>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information
and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the
intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not
print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions