giraph-user mailing list archives

From XingFENG <xingf...@cse.unsw.edu.au>
Subject Where could I get a introduction of Giraph
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 05:46:59 GMT
Hi, everybody,

I am learning Giraph. I have read the paper *pregel a system for
large-scale graph processing.*Although Giraph is based on pregel, I guess
it has added some extra features to improve the performances ( e.g.,
multi-threading). I wonder if I can get some introductions about technical
details of Giraph. Besides, is there a description for new features added
for Giraph 1.1.0? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
Best Regards.
---

School of Computer Science and Engineering
University of New South Wales
NSW 2052, Sydney

Phone: (+61) 413 857 288