giraph-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Giraph 1.1.0 RC2
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:30:27 GMT
Hi!

with 3 binding +1, one non-binding +1,
no 0s or -1s the vote to publish
Apache Giraph  1.1.0 RC2 as the 1.1.0 release of
Apache Giraph passes. Thanks to everybody who
spent time on validating the bits!

The vote tally is
  +1s:
      Claudio Martella (binding)
      Maja Kabiljo (binding)
      Eli Reisman (binding)
      Roman Shaposhnik  (non-binding)

I'll do the publishing tonight and will send an announcement!

Thanks,
Roman (AKA 1.1.0 RM)