giraph-user mailing list archives

From Garimella Kiran <kiran.garime...@aalto.fi>
Subject Problem running Giraph in local mode (Stuck at MASTER_ZOOKEEPER_ONLY checkWorkers)
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 16:26:25 GMT
Hi all,

I am having some issues running my code locally on a single machine. I am using Giraph 1.1.0
and Hadoop 2.5.1 ..

The execution gets stuck and the following lines just keeps getting printed:

14/11/04 17:08:09 INFO mapred.LocalJobRunner: MASTER_ZOOKEEPER_ONLY checkWorkers: Only found

14/11/04 17:07:43 INFO master.BspServiceMaster: checkWorkers: Only found 0 responses of 1
needed to start superstep -1.  Reporting every 30000 msecs, 569973 more msecs left before
giving up.

14/11/04 17:07:43 INFO master.BspServiceMaster: logMissingWorkersOnSuperstep: No response
from partition 1 (could be master)

The complete log is here: http://pastebin.com/cyBmHutq

(I was able to run the same code on a different machine, which had Giraph 1.0.0 and Hadoop
0.20 with out any problems) ..
I'm a novice Giraph user, so excuse me if I'm missing something obvious.
Please let me know if I forgot to add something in the email.

Regards,
Kiran