giraph-user mailing list archives

From Tamer Yousef <TYou...@boardreader.com>
Subject RE: Where could I get a introduction of Giraph
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:07:43 GMT
I would say:

1-      the short blog post http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2014/02/how-to-write-and-run-giraph-jobs-on-hadoop/

2-      there is a manning Giraph book, it is partially released, EBook at http://www.manning.com/martella/

3-      this mailing list for sure!

These are my sources plus googling around.

-Tamer

From: fengxingse@gmail.com [mailto:fengxingse@gmail.com] On Behalf Of XingFENG
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 12:47 AM
To: user@giraph.apache.org
Subject: Where could I get a introduction of Giraph

Hi, everybody,

I am learning Giraph. I have read the paper pregel a system for large-scale graph processing.Although
Giraph is based on pregel, I guess it has added some extra features to improve the performances
( e.g., multi-threading). I wonder if I can get some introductions about technical details
of Giraph. Besides, is there a description for new features added for Giraph 1.1.0? Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

--
Best Regards.
---