giraph-user mailing list archives

From Puneet Agarwal <puagar...@yahoo.com>
Subject GIRAPH-806 Patch Problem
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:33:05 GMT
I am using Hadoop 1.0.0 and Giraph 1.0.0.
My Giraph jobs hangs, and I observed that one fo the worker hangs and many other workers wait
for this worker. After  searching and analyzing this issue, I think I am facing the same
issue as mentioned in GIRAPH-806
Since a patch is available for this bug, I downloaded the patch file and tried to apply in
the following manner.
Step 1: Downloaded fresh copy of Giraph 1.0.0Step 2: used command "mvn package -DskipTests".
It successfully built giraph. all SUCCESSStep 3: I am now trynig to make changes in the follwoing
program
"giraph-core/src/main/java/org/apache/giraph/comm/netty/NettyServer.java"
according to what was given in the GIRAPH-806.patch.
There I face an issue that its not clear from the patch as to how dowe apply this patch.
Can someone please help me in this regard
- PuneetIIT Delhi, India