Hi Roman,

thanks again for this. I have had a look at the staging site so far (our cluster has been down whole week... universities...), and I was wondering if you have an insight why some of the docs are missing, e.g. gora and rexster documentation.

Thanks,
Claudio

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 6:38 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Maja Kabiljo <majakabiljo@fb.com> wrote:
> Roman, again thanks for taking care of the release.
>
> We found one issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-961 - any
> application using MasterLoggingAggregator fails without this fix. Can we
> backport it to the release?

This looks like a really good idea to me. I will be re-cutting the RC over the
weekend. For now I'd really, really, really ask everybody to once again
consider issue like GIRAPH-961 so that we don't have to re-cut multiple
times.

Thanks,
Roman.

--