giraph-user mailing list archives

From RainShine79 <rainshin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Install Giraph to another cluster from existing Giraph compilation
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 07:51:07 GMT
  Hi Xuhong,

this should be possible. If all changes which you have made are within the giraph-examples
module, you can just copy the respective jar (with all dependencies) to the other cluster
and use it there. If changes are in other modules you might have to use the libjars option
to make them available on all the nodes in the cluster.

Do not forget, that options that configure the Zookeeper for example have to be adopted to
the new enviroment.

I hope, i could help you.
Björn
> On Oct 21, 2014, at 11:31 PM, xuhong zhang <xuhongnever@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Dear all,
>

> I have compile Giraph in my local cluster, and i want to use it in another remote cluster,
is there any formal way that i just copy the generated jar files to make it work in my remote
cluster.