giraph-user mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing options to giraph 1.1.0 - SNAPSHOT, Hadoop 2.2.0
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 05:57:26 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to pass some system options into the giraph job so that I can
access it through the Giraph configuration.

I am using the following command

$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar
giraph-examples-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-2.2.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsComputation -vif
org.apache.giraph.examples.LongDoubleFloatTextInputFormat -vip
/user/charith/input/tiny_graph_neighbour.txt -vof
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IdWithValueTextOutputFormat -op
/user/charith/output/shortestpaths_el -w 2
-Dgiraph.mappingStoreClass=org.apache.giraph.mapping.LongLongMappingStore
-Dgiraph.mappingStoreOpsClass=org.apache.giraph.mapping.DefaultLongLongMappingStoreOps
-Dgiraph.graphPartitionerFactoryClass=org.apache.giraph.partition.LongLongMappingStorePartitionerFactory
-Dgiraph.mappingLocationHdfs=/user/charith/input/tiny_graph_neighbour_map.txt

But it gives me following exception. "Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.commons.cli.UnrecognizedOptionException: Unrecognized option:
-Dgiraph.mappingStoreClass=org.apache.giraph.mapping.LongLongMappingStore
"

Basically, I want to pass following properties to the job.

-Dgiraph.mappingStoreClass=org.apache.giraph.mapping.LongLongMappingStore
-Dgiraph.mappingStoreOpsClass=org.apache.giraph.mapping.DefaultLongLongMappingStoreOps
 -Dgiraph.graphPartitionerFactoryClass=org.apache.giraph.partition.LongLongMappingStorePartitionerFactory
-Dgiraph.mappingLocationHdfs=/user/charith/input/tiny_graph_neighbour_map.txt

It will be great if someone can help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Charith

--
Charith Dhanushka Wickramaarachchi

Tel  +1 213 447 4253
Web  http://apache.org/~charith <http://www-scf.usc.edu/~cwickram/>
<http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/>
Blog  http://charith.wickramaarachchi.org/
<http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/>
Twitter  @charithwiki <https://twitter.com/charithwiki>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information
and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the
intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have
received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not
print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information
contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions