giraph-user mailing list archives

From Young Han <young....@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Re: giraph.metrics.enable
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:31:02 GMT
The stderr should be in the same directory as the rest of the Hadoop
userlogs (e.g., syslog). If your Hadoop files are in
"~/hadoop_data/hadoop_local-username/", then the metrics are outputted to
"~/hadoop_data/hadoop_local-username/userlogs/job_yyyymmddhhmm_nnnn/*/stderr"
by default. Also, if you're in a distributed setting, each machine will
have its own stderr log.

Young