giraph-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Cornell <m...@matthewcornell.org>
Subject Re: How to ensure that only one worker runs per node
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:36:57 GMT
As I understand it, 1) set the variable to 1 as you say, and 2)
specify the number of workers to the number of nodes - 1 (for the
master). When you run a job you can look at the 'map' link on the
tasktracker ui to see all the workers plus master.

--
Matthew Cornell | matt@matthewcornell.org | 413-626-3621 | 34
Dickinson Street, Amherst MA 01002 | matthewcornell.org