giraph-user mailing list archives

From Tripti Singh <tri...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: YARN vs. MR1: is YARN a good idea?
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:15:14 GMT
Hi Matthew,
I would have been thrilled to give you numbers on this one but for me the Application is not
scaling without the out-of-core option( which isn't working the way it was in previous version)
I'm still figuring it out and can get back once it's resolved. I have patched a few things
and will share them for people who might face similar issue. If u have a fix for scalability,
do let me know

Thanks,
Tripti

Sent from my iPhone