giraph-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Vitucci <nicola.vitu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Giraph with Hadoop 2.5.1 & YARN
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:00:03 GMT
Hi Alessandro,

thanks for the reply. In order to start fresh, before adding the line
you suggested I re-cloned the repository and tried to compile from trunk
using the same command:

mvn package -DskipTests -Dhadoop.version=2.5.1 -Phadoop_yarn clean install

I get an error (on the variable SASL_PROPS) that I could get rid of
before by applying the patch GIRAPH-947, but now the patch is not
applicable any longer, so I can't even get to the stage where the
'munged' directory was the problem. Can you tell me which branch have
you used and what is the exact sequence of changes that you applied to
get Giraph compiled?

Thanks,

Nicola