giraph-user mailing list archives

From Puneet Agarwal <puagar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: getAggregatedValue calling aggregate
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 18:46:06 GMT
Dear Mathew,
Pardon the late reply.
In my work, every vertex will have a score, I want to find the top-K scoring vertexes.I planned
to use an aggregator for this, here, I store my aggregated value as Text, which stores the
top-K vertex-id and their scores.
By the way, I have solved my problem in the following manner.
In the aggregate function now, I check for all such conditions, for example whether the same
value is being passed, if yes, I would suitably handle the situation.But I found it counter
intuitive and hard to manage many possible situations like this.
Thanks for help anyway, it has worked now.
RegardsPuneet