giraph-user mailing list archives: September 2014

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Avery Ching Re: Problem processing large graph Wed, 03 Sep, 17:23
olivier.var...@orange.com BUG ? SequenceFileVertexInputFormat with custom Writable : can not iterate over vertices Thu, 04 Sep, 09:46
Matthew Cornell Which is better: sending many small messages or fewer large ones? Thu, 04 Sep, 18:16
Matthew Saltz Re: Which is better: sending many small messages or fewer large ones? Thu, 04 Sep, 19:04
Eli Reisman Re: Running giraph custom code on CDH5.1.0 Thu, 04 Sep, 23:14
Andrew Munsell NegativeArraySizeException with large dataset Tue, 09 Sep, 00:19
Pavan Kumar A RE: NegativeArraySizeException with large dataset Tue, 09 Sep, 00:31
Andrew Munsell Re: NegativeArraySizeException with large dataset Tue, 09 Sep, 16:58
Pavan Kumar A RE: NegativeArraySizeException with large dataset Tue, 09 Sep, 17:25
Andrew Munsell Re: NegativeArraySizeException with large dataset Wed, 10 Sep, 02:52
olivier.var...@orange.com RE: BUG ? SequenceFileVertexInputFormat with custom Writable : can not iterate over vertices Wed, 10 Sep, 07:28
Matthew Cornell Re: How do I validate customArguments? Wed, 10 Sep, 13:15
Matthew Saltz Re: How do I validate customArguments? Wed, 10 Sep, 13:43
Tripti Singh Re: Problem processing large graph Thu, 11 Sep, 11:38
Matthew Saltz Re: Problem processing large graph Thu, 11 Sep, 11:49
Andrew Munsell Lockup During Edge Saving Thu, 11 Sep, 22:10
Tripti Singh Re: Problem processing large graph Fri, 12 Sep, 05:35
Khaled Ammar Dynamic graphs vs Graph Mutation Mon, 15 Sep, 17:29
Matthew Saltz Re: Dynamic graphs vs Graph Mutation Mon, 15 Sep, 17:53
Claudio Martella Re: Lockup During Edge Saving Mon, 15 Sep, 19:21
Matthew Cornell how do I maintain a cached List across supersteps? Tue, 16 Sep, 19:42
Matthew Saltz Re: how do I maintain a cached List across supersteps? Tue, 16 Sep, 22:09
Claudio Martella Re: how do I maintain a cached List across supersteps? Wed, 17 Sep, 15:49
Matthew Cornell Re: how do I maintain a cached List across supersteps? Wed, 17 Sep, 23:18
Khaled Ammar looking for a User guide Fri, 19 Sep, 06:11
Puneet Agarwal java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Fri, 19 Sep, 16:47
Pavan Kumar A RE: looking for a User guide Fri, 19 Sep, 17:00
Puneet Agarwal Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Fri, 19 Sep, 17:30
Puneet Agarwal getAggregatedValue calling aggregate Sat, 20 Sep, 04:25
lewis john mcgibbney [ANNOUNCE] Apache Gora 0.5 Release Sat, 20 Sep, 19:25
Chahinez BENKOUSSAS Empty Output when running Shortest Path Algorithm !! Sun, 21 Sep, 11:47
Tripti Singh How to set acl-view permission Sun, 21 Sep, 13:29
Roman Shaposhnik Re: Empty Output when running Shortest Path Algorithm !! Sun, 21 Sep, 22:40
Matthew Cornell understanding failing my job, Giraph/Hadoop memory usage, under-utilized nodes, and moving forward Mon, 22 Sep, 15:50
Matthew Saltz Re: understanding failing my job, Giraph/Hadoop memory usage, under-utilized nodes, and moving forward Mon, 22 Sep, 18:10
Matthew Saltz Re: understanding failing my job, Giraph/Hadoop memory usage, under-utilized nodes, and moving forward Mon, 22 Sep, 18:11
xuhong zhang The relation between the number of partitions, number of workers, number of mappers Mon, 22 Sep, 21:18
Lukas Nalezenec Re: The relation between the number of partitions, number of workers, number of mappers Mon, 22 Sep, 22:08
Matthew Saltz Re: getAggregatedValue calling aggregate Tue, 23 Sep, 09:23
Matthew Cornell receiving messages that I didn't send Tue, 23 Sep, 14:10
Pavan Kumar A RE: receiving messages that I didn't send Tue, 23 Sep, 15:46
Matthew Cornell Re: understanding failing my job, Giraph/Hadoop memory usage, under-utilized nodes, and moving forward Wed, 24 Sep, 11:57
Fontana, Peter C. Zookeeper Problems when running Giraph (PageRankVertex) on large graphs. Wed, 24 Sep, 12:31
Lukas Nalezenec Re: Zookeeper Problems when running Giraph (PageRankVertex) on large graphs. Wed, 24 Sep, 12:50
Matthew Cornell Re: receiving messages that I didn't send Thu, 25 Sep, 12:03
Matthew Cornell Re: understanding failing my job, Giraph/Hadoop memory usage, under-utilized nodes, and moving forward Thu, 25 Sep, 14:15
Fontana, Peter C. Re: Zookeeper Problems when running Giraph (PageRankVertex) on large graphs. Thu, 25 Sep, 18:56
Vasiliki Kalavri Worker failed during input split (currently not supported) exception Fri, 26 Sep, 09:41
Charith Wickramarachchi Using a custom graph partitioning stratergy with giraph Sun, 28 Sep, 05:13
Charith Wickramarachchi Re: Using a custom graph partitioning stratergy with giraph Sun, 28 Sep, 05:51
Pavan Kumar A RE: Using a custom graph partitioning stratergy with giraph Sun, 28 Sep, 15:29
Charith Wickramarachchi Re: Using a custom graph partitioning stratergy with giraph Mon, 29 Sep, 01:43
Matthew Cornell How do I control which tasks run on which hosts? Mon, 29 Sep, 16:04
xuhong zhang Graph re-partitioning Mon, 29 Sep, 19:01
Pavan Kumar A RE: Graph re-partitioning Mon, 29 Sep, 19:27
Charith Wickramarachchi Re: Using a custom graph partitioning stratergy with giraph Mon, 29 Sep, 21:37
Pavan Kumar A RE: Using a custom graph partitioning stratergy with giraph Mon, 29 Sep, 22:34
Panagiotis Eustratiadis Giraph 1.0 | Computation stuck at map 100% - reduce 0% for my algorithm only, at multi-node cluster Tue, 30 Sep, 06:53
Matthew Cornell Re: Giraph 1.0 | Computation stuck at map 100% - reduce 0% for my algorithm only, at multi-node cluster Tue, 30 Sep, 12:24
Panagiotis Eustratiadis Re: Giraph 1.0 | Computation stuck at map 100% - reduce 0% for my algorithm only, at multi-node cluster Tue, 30 Sep, 12:56
Nicola Vitucci Compiling Giraph with Hadoop 2.5.1 & YARN Tue, 30 Sep, 15:30
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 20191
Apr 20191