giraph-user mailing list archives

From Sundara Raghavan Sankaran <sun...@crayondata.com>
Subject Re: string parameter from command line
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:15:42 GMT
I'm not sure of the use case here, but I'll give an example which might
help you.

The parameter is given in the command line with -ca (as you said). For
example
hadoop jar sample.jar -vip .... *-ca sample.option1=value1 -ca
sample.option2=value2*

You can then get this value from the configuration in your computation class

*String option1 = getConf().get("sample.option1"); // will get "value1"*

*String option2 = getConf().get("sample.option2"); // will get "value2"*