giraph-user mailing list archives

From Ritesh Kumar Singh <riteshoneinamill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Giraph Basic Job Run
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 14:59:03 GMT
I guess u have both Java 6 and Java 7 installed in your PC. And now when
you are trying to run hadoop, its forcing Giraph which is made for java 7
to to run on a java 6 jvm.
I will suggest you to have a look in your .bashrc file for the default java
version and try to make java 7 as the default JVM.
Hope this helps