giraph-user mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issues while running giraph on Hadoop 2.2
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 21:27:37 GMT
Hi, see here (from your stack trace):

14/05/07 23:45:42 INFO yarn.GiraphYarnClient: Defaulting per-task heap size
to 1024MB.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Giraph's
estimated cluster heap 2048MB ask is greater than the current available
cluster heap of 0MB. Aborting Job.

You'll need to adjust the min/max heap allocations allowed on your YARN
cluster if possible. Alternately you can alter the defaults set up in the
Giraph-Yarn client code and rebuild Giraph with those set differently.

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Kiru Pakkirisamy <kirupakkirisamy@yahoo.com