giraph-user mailing list archives

From Jyotirmoy Sundi <sundi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: resolveMutations error
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 15:05:09 GMT
Hi,
   Not throwing the exception in resolveMutations worked for me. Is it
possible to get some understanding of what effects it would have if any
because the results are working as expected.

for (I vertexId : destinations) {
          if (partition.getVertex(vertexId) == null) {
            if (!resolveVertexIndices.put(partitionId, vertexId)) {
              //throw new IllegalStateException(
              //    "resolveMutations: Already has missing vertex on this "
+
              //        "worker for " + vertexId);
            }
          }
        }

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 7:23 AM, Jyotirmoy Sundi <sundi133@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
>         I am seeing this error recently in jobs, can you please throw some light on what
resolveMutations in NettyWorkerServer.java tries to achieve ?

> *Trace:*
>
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: resolveMutations: Already has missing vertex
on this worker for 8345381246748292335

--
Best Regards,
Jyotirmoy Sundi