giraph-user mailing list archives

From Arun Km <arunkm....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OrientDB Rexster Apache Giraph combination
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 06:41:58 GMT
Hi Claudio
Im beginner to Giraph. I was following the Apache Girpah Quick Start link
I could see Giraph-Accumulo, core, examples, hbase, hcatelog, hive
subprojects only.
Will you please direct me to the giraph-rexster subproject?

About the documentation, I was referring to
http://giraph.apache.org/apidocs/ . will you please direct me to the right
link.

Thanks a lot
Arun