giraph-user mailing list archives

From Lukas Nalezenec <lukas.naleze...@firma.seznam.cz>
Subject Re: GiraphJob
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 11:38:04 GMT
Hi,
You can read String array of parameters given to Giraph in method main
as in any other Java application, you can do the same if your driver
implements org.apache.hadoop.util.Tool in method run.

Imho best way is using GenericOptionsParser - the parameters will be
copied to configuration, You have to use format -Dname=value for parameters.

public  static  void  main(String[]args)throws  Exception  {
     Configuration  conf  =new  Configuration();
     new  GenericOptionsParser(conf, args);
}

Regards
Lukas